Serving bandwidth to a rapidly changing market.
The world of financial services is changing fast. From traders to consumers, we expect instant access to services, anywhere, anytime.
We want real-time transactions, with no compromise on security in return for greater convenience. Connectivity is one of the keys to competitive advantage for traders, retail banks and insurers. euNetworks has the bandwidth solution you need to deliver faster, more responsive services in a changing market.
• Our market leading euTrade network platform, dedicated to offering the best quality performance. It is continuously optimised with that in mind.
• A network that is separated from our main backbone, with no involvement for legacy technology and the lowest possible level of planned downtime for maintenance.
• Delivery via our owned fibre infrastructure, with routes and equipment optimised to meet client needs.
• Single point of contact to simplify service, backed by tough SLAs and a total commitment to your needs.
euNetworks provides the bandwidth infrastructure needed to support effective, productive Big Data services.
• Owning and operating last mile fibre networks in all key business centres across Western Europe.
• Network of data centres, including 27 that are wholly owned and 290+ more within our ecosystem.
• Ability to set up high capacity, reliable Big Data repositories for efficient storage of unstructured and structured data in vast quantities.
• Near instant connectivity with business locations once they are on-net, ensuring that Big Data insights can be used to drive customer services with maximum efficiency.
euNetworks provides the connectivity needed to support the rapid data flows needed for real time transactions. Our unique fibre networks ensure:
• Access to the bandwidth needed to support real-time transfer from your own processing systems to customer locations.
• Rapid connectivity between offices, data centres that store the vast amounts of data you collect every day, and the point where transactions take place.
• The connectivity needed to ensure that real data can be used to improve the accuracy and speed of decision making for everything from claims to risk pricing, from customer trouble shooting to point of sale.