euNetworks euTrade is an ultra low latency service that delivers market leading latencies to major London and European liquidity venues and exchanges. The service is delivered over a dedicated network platform based on point-to-point Wavelengths.
euNetworks specialises in designing, engineering and building networks where every component of the route is built with ultra low latency in mind.
Pre-deployed capacity means we can rapidly turn up services, supporting your needs.
- Ultra low latency service delivered on a dedicated DWDM platform
- With the most direct fibre path
- Minimum latency inducing hops
- Specific ultra low latency equipment
- Maintenance windows kept at a minimum and outside of trading hours
- Stringent latency Service Level Agreements backed by cancellation rights and tight variances.
Things to Consider
- Delivering ultra low latency networks can be capital intensive and time consuming - does your partner have long term commitment to these networking solutions?
- Ultra low latency networks require constant optimisation - will your provider maintain their competitive latency position in 3, 6, 12 months time, or longer?
- Constructing the most direct path means piecing together networks, dealing with multiple infrastructure providers, negotiating on multiple contracts - skills few telecom providers are good at.
- Risk lies in making investments into connectivity and infrastructure that only deliver second best.
- Legacy technologies and shared infrastructure mean maintenance windows can present unwanted and frequent down-time to your connectivity.
- euNetworks continually invests in its euTrade network platform, with a long term commitment to this service solution.
- Delivering connectivity via owned dark fibre infrastructure. We optimise routes and equipment, continually adapting to our customers' needs.
- euTrade solution offers a one-stop-shop service, with a single dedicated account lead.
- Strict service level guarantees and ‘ever green' clauses. We stand by our latency commitments.
- euTrade network is separated from our traditional communications backbone meaning minimised maintenance windows.