Your bandwidth partner for data centre connectivity. euNetworks is the leading data centre connectivity provider in Europe and has invested in London, Frankfurt & Paris to bring a unique and near instant connectivity package to market.
As Europe's leading data centre connectivity provider, we have invested in a near instant connectivity solution covering both the metro, or within cities, and long haul data centre connections between cities.
This focus on rapid data centre connection offers our customers a seamless experience across our footprint, with direct connection to cloud platforms such as AWS Direct Connect, Microsoft Azure and Google. It also enables access to an on-net portfolio of partners and system integrators.
• Offering high capacity intercity connectivity with either two or three route options between major cities
• Scalable, with 10G, 40G or 100G solutions
• Rapid deployment
• Fast, dedicated and secure data transmission
• Reliable and known routes between Dublin, London and mainland Europe- including Frankfurt, Amsterdam, Paris and Zurich
• Seamless availability across the network
• Continued investment in new routes and platforms to meet customer demand as they scale
Within our long haul dc connect solution is dc connect express. It combines a unique high capacity direct solutions from London to Frankfurt with diversity through London-Amsterdam-Frankfurt and also London-Paris-Frankfurt, With 100G bandwidth and onward connectivity to sites in cities using our metropolitan networks, dc connect express delivers something both unique and cost effective to the European market.
• Direct connection between London and Frankfurt with diversity
• Low transmission latency (<10ms rtd)
• Delivering 9 rings across FLAP, including ‘triversity’ into 4 key European cities.
• Node to customer site extensions via Dark Fibre or Metro Wavelengths
Investing in key metro networks to deliver a unique and near instant data centre connectivity package to market.
• Pre-deployed capacity in London, connecting 35 key data centres across a footprint spanning the West of London out to Slough and Chiswick, the West End, City and East to Docklands.
• Pre-deployed capacity in Paris, connecting 12 key data centres across a footprint spanning to the west of Paris to Nanterre, North to Saint-Denis and Central in the 11th Arrondissement
• Near instant connectivity between 10 data centres in Frankfurt
• Offering highly reliable, dedicated and secure connectivity options
• Access to an interconnected network of data centres
• Scalable packages aligned with customer needs, from shared Ethernet to Wavelengths and dedicated Fibre.
• Continued investment, meaning more route options available and further cities being dc connect enabled in the future.