euNetworks is a European provider of bandwidth infrastructure services. We focus on delivering scalable, fibre based products and solutions to a customer base that is at the centre of technology transformation. Our customers require fibre based data centre to data centre connectivity, both within the key cities in Europe and between these cities, supporting both their bandwidth growth and the performance requirements that their applications demand. Our customers’ needs shape how we develop our network further.
We own and operate 14 dense fibre based metropolitan city networks. These are connected with an intercity backbone covering 48 cities in 13 countries. Our metro networks are in London, Manchester, Dublin, Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Utrecht, Paris, Frankfurt, Cologne, Dusseldorf, Stuttgart, Munich, Hamburg and Berlin.
euNetworks leads the market in data centre connectivity, directly connecting over 300 in Europe today, with further data centres indirectly connected. We are also a leading cloud connectivity provider, connecting 13 cloud platforms. Our product set of Fibre, Wavelengths and Ethernet is bundled to deliver bandwidth solutions for our customers, from euTrade to cloud connect, dc connect, and euSpectrum.
- Headquartered in London, UK with local offices across Europe
- Leading data centre and cloud connectivity provider
- Delivering focused products and high bandwidth solutions
- Serving customers across the wholesale, finance, content, media, data centre and enterprise segments
- Benefit from a unique duct and fibre footprint owned and operated by euNetworks